IGSHPA training is the best way to learn accepted ground source heat pump standards and procedures and the best way to get ahead in the industry. Continuing education units can be earned by taking IGSHPA training courses. One CEU can be earned per 10 hours of training courses taken.
Training is vital in any industry, especially in the ground source heat pump industry. Without training and accredited installers, ground source heat pumps have a greater chance of being installed incorrectly. Faulty installations can result in customer dissatisfaction and possible injury. IGSHPA training is the best way to learn accepted ground source heat pump standards and procedures and the best way to get ahead in the industry.
- Is essential for installers, contractors, and designers.
- Started in 1988, making IGSHPA the leader in geothermal systems installation training.
- Sets the industry standard for installation methods and training.
- Has trained thousands of accredited installers.
- Is the sole source for industry standard publications and guide books.
- Offers internationally recognized industry standard Installation, CGD, and Train-the- Trainer accreditation.
- Has nominal costs compared to the benefits of accreditation and experience.
- Explains the details, benefits, and troubleshooting of GSHPs.
- Is taught by trained industry experts.
Courses offered (In-Person & Online)
- Accredited Installer (AI)
- Certified GeoExchange Designer (CGD)
- Certified Geothermal Inspector (CGI)
- Certified Residential Geothermal Designer (CRD)
- Train-the-Trainer Course (TTT)
- Accreditation Renewal Information
- Training Events Calendar
- Training through HeatSpring (IGSHPA training, as well as other industry training)