Publication materials purchased from our facility are returnable within the first 30 days provided:
- There is No water damage (wavy, swollen or discolored, crinkled, stains, rings)
- Front and Back Cover is not torn or taped
- No missing, torn, or loose pages
- No burns, fire, or smoke damage
- No strong odor of any kind (including musty odor, cigar or cigarette odor)
- No stains on outside or inside
- No writing or highlighting
Purchaser must pay all shipping charges for the return of materials. A processing fee will be charged based on the items returned. If you have questions regarding the processing fee, please contact our office at 405-744-5175 for further details.
IGSHPA suggests returning materials using postage that will be tracked to insure that the shipment it properly shipped and tracked for it’s safe arrival so that a refund can be done.
International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
1201 S Innovations Way Dr., Ste 400
Stillwater, OK, 74074