International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA), an independent 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, operates web sites (the “web sites”) for the benefit of our members. We are aware that you, our members, care about how personal information is used, and we appreciate your trust that we will use it carefully and sensibly.
By visiting our web sites, you are accepting the policies and practices contained within this notice.
- This site uses Google Analytics to collect and process data related to your visit.This tool provides feedback on how visitors interact with our website and helps us create better online experiences for our users. To learn more about how Google collects and processes data, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Google Analytics uses a small cookie stored on your machine to collect data about your site visit, and remember information about previous visits and page views. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
- We will not use Google Analytics to track, collect or upload any data that can personally identify an individual such as name, email address or billing information or any other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google.
- We will not circumvent any privacy features that are part of Google Analytics.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking at anytime.To learn more about this, please visit:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website and its contents are owned by IGSHPA or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of IGSHPA or the third-party owner.
Accessing IGSHPA Website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary or continuous basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the websites we provide on our site with or without notice. Users may have to use a login wherever necessary on our website. These users must either be members, non-members or staff in order to login to various webpages. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period due to detailed maintenance, outages, or discontinued sites.
It’s possible to increase (or even decrease) the size of all the text on the pages of most websites. You can do this by using the font size controls integrated in your web browser. Web browsers all do this differently, but in general you should look at the options in the browser’s ‘View’ menu, failing which, consult your browser’s Help documentation. Here are some specific instructions for some of the more popular browsers.
Chrome, Edge, Firefox (PC)
Under the menu button (3 dots, upper right-hand corner for Chrome/Edge; 3 lines, upper right-hand corner for Firefox), click on + or – in the “Zoom” selection.
Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox (Mac)
Go to “View” menu and “Zoom in” or “Zoom out”. Alternatively you can use the command key with + or – to increase or decrease the text size.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, you may contact us at:
312 S. 4th Street, Suite 100
Springfield, IL 62701