IGSHPA Technical / Research Conference and Expo
March 14-16, 2017; Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center
With a new start day, more session times, and dedicated expo hours; you are sure to find all you need to DIG IN to the ground source heat pump industry and take your business and the industry to the next level. New faces in the exhibit hall are expected as we have invited our friends of the industry and those who make products that help support our members work. Other changes/additions include:
- Session offerings are a mix of industry case studies, technical how-to’s, and tools you can use to increase your business in marketing, financing and more.
- A dedicated research track with speakers from all over the world presenting their latest research findings
- An awards dinner on Wednesday night to highlight the innovative applications in the industry, achievements of our members, and recognize supporters inside and outside of the industry.
- The opening reception in the exhibit hall on Tuesday night, an awards dinner on Wednesday night, and a closing session on Thursday.
- And more!
Conference Events and Presentations
This year’s technical conference and expo tracks will be commercial application, residential application, and technical. These tracks will offer sessions to help you DIG IN to the industry and improve your business. The general and research session schedule and abstracts are now available on the web.
2017 Keynote Speakers
Important Times and Dates
- Monday, March 13 –IGSHPA Committee & Sector Meetings, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; IGSHPA Board of Directors Meeting, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 14 – Opening Session 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Sessions 10 a.m – 5 p.m.; Welcome Reception, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. in the exhibit hall
- Wednesday, March 15 – Sessions 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. & 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Exhibit Hall 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Awards Dinner 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16 – Exhibit Hall & Research Track 8 a.m. – noon; Closing Session noon – 1:30 p.m.;
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Floorplan
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center
Conference Fees & Registration
- Conference Registration - $650
- Conference Registration (Member) - $500
- One Day (Tuesday or Wednesday) – $325
- Meal Ticket (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) - $300
Download, print and complete the registration form, then fax to our office at 405-744-5283.
All classes will run March 13-14 with the Accredited Installers test the morning of March 15. Each class is led by industry experts with in-the-field training.
- Accredited Installers Workshop - $850
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop with Certification - $2,000
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop without Certification - $1,600
- Certified Geothermal Inspector Workshop - $850
- Driller’s CVCLD Prep Workshop - $750
- Certified Residential Designer Workshop - $750
NEW - Short courses
Special Needs Accomodations
Individuals with disabilities who require special services or an aid for the program need to provide a detailedwritten description of their needs no later than February 17. If a specific request is not made in advance, it may not be available at the conference. Oklahoma State University is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
2017 Conference Sponsors