Important Times and Dates
- Monday, March 26 – IGSHPA Committee & Sector Meetings, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; IGSHPA Board of Directors Meeting, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27 – Opening Session 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Sessions 1 p.m – 5 p.m.; Welcome Reception, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. in the exhibit hall; Expo 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28 – Sessions 8:30 a.m. – noon & 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Exhibit Hall 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.; Awards Dinner 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 – Training Classes Wrap Up;
Want to present during the 2018 IGSHPA Conference and Expo?
Submit your 150 word abstract at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2018igshpaorlando
by October 25 to be considered as a presenter. Presenters will be notified by October 31.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Welcome Reception: Tuesday, March 27 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
2018 Exhibit Hall - IGSHPA Floorplan
Conference Fees & Registration
- Conference Registration - $650
- Conference Registration (Member) - $500
- One Day (Tuesday or Wednesday) – $325
- Meal Ticket (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) - $300
Download, print and complete the registration form, then fax to our office at 405-744-5283.
All classes will run March 27-28 with the Accredited Installers test the morning of March 29. Each class is led by industry experts with in-the-field training.
- Accredited Installers Workshop - $940
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop with Certification - $2,200
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop without Certification - $1,800
- Certified Geothermal Inspector Workshop - $940
Special Needs Accommodations
Individuals with disabilities who require special services or an aid for the program need to provide a detailed written description of their needs no later than February 16. If a specific request is not made in advance, it may not be available at the conference. Oklahoma State University is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.