IGSHPA Conference and Expo; March 27-28, 2018
Want to present during the 2018 IGSHPA Conference and Expo?
Submit your 150 word abstract at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2018igshpaorlando
by September 30 to be considered as a presenter. Presenters will be notified by October 31.
Important Times and Dates
- Monday, March 26 –IGSHPA Committee & Sector Meetings, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; IGSHPA Board of Directors Meeting, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27 – Opening Session 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Sessions 1 p.m – 5 p.m.; Welcome Reception, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. in the exhibit hall; Expo 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28 – Sessions 8:30 a.m. – noon& 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Exhibit Hall 8a.m. – 4p.m.; Awards Dinner 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 – Training Classes Wrap Up;
Tuesday, March 27, 2017 - 10a.m.- 5 p.m.
Welcome Reception: Tuesday, March 27 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 28,2017 - 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
2018 Exhibit Hall - IGSHPA Floorplan
Conference Fees & Registration
- Conference Registration - $650
- Conference Registration (Member) - $500
- One Day (Tuesday or Wednesday) – $325
- Meal Ticket (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) - $300
Download, print and complete the registration form, then fax to our office at 405-744-5283.
All classes will run March 27-28with the Accredited Installers test the morning of March 29. Each class is led by industry experts with in-the-field training.
- Accredited Installers Workshop - $940
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop with Certification - $2,200
- Certified GeoExchange Designer Plus Workshop without Certification - $1,800
- Certified Geothermal Inspector Workshop - $940
Special Needs Accommodations
Individuals with disabilities who require special services or an aid for the program need to provide a detailed written description of their needs no later than February 16. If a specific request is not made in advance, it may not be available at the conference. Oklahoma State University is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Past 2017 Conference Sponsors