Important Times and Dates
- Monday, March 26 – IGSHPA Committee Meetings, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.; IGSHPA General Membership Meeting 1 p.m.– 3 p.m. IGSHPA Board of Directors Meeting, 3:30p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27 – Opening Session Breakfast 7 a.m.– 8 a.m.; Opening Session 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.; Sessions 1 p.m – 5 p.m.; Welcome Reception, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. in the exhibit hall; Expo 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28 – Sessions 8 a.m. – noon & 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Exhibit Hall 8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; Awards Dinner 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 – Training Classes Wrap Up;
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Welcome Reception: Tuesday, March 27 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The exhibit hall is free and open to the public.
2018 Exhibit Hall - IGSHPA Floorplan
Conference Fees & Registration
- Conference Registration - $650
- Conference Registration (Member) - $500
- One Day (Tuesday or Wednesday) – $325
- Meal Ticket (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) - $300
Download, print and complete the registration form, then fax to our office at 405-744-5283.
All classes will run March 27-29 with the Accredited Installers test the morning of March 29. Each class is led by industry experts with in-the-field training.
- Accredited Installers Workshop - $940
- Certified GeoExchange Designer (CGD) Course (with certification) - $2200 *
- Certified GeoExchange Designer (CGD) Course (without certification) - $1800 *
* Certified GeoExchange Designer (CGD) Course is broken into 11 segments.
The first two segments will be held at the conference, Wed. March 28 from 3-5 pm.
The following segments will be held online as a live interactive webinar in the 9 weeks following the conference. They will be held every Monday evening beginning April 2, and ending after the session on May 14. The sessions will start at 8 pm EST (7 pm CST, 6 pm MST, 5 PST).
Special Needs Accommodations
Individuals with disabilities who require special services or an aid for the program need to provide a detailed written description of their needs no later than February 16. If a specific request is not made in advance, it may not be available at the conference. Oklahoma State University is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Last updated: March 13, 2018 14:52